More is better than many
Many think that the amount of moisture counts as sole interest, but nothing is less true: regularity is better than mass. 1 to 2 times at a time (5-10 cl) is the measure, then your body has the time to process moisture and maximize hydration. If you suddenly drink more, it takes more time to absorb the moisture and that can bother you.
Drink from minute 1:
Dehydration is a gradual process that can even undermine your performance even before the start. During an effort, you can lose up to 1 liter of moisture per hour, with the result that your performance can be reduced to 20% to 30%. Begin to drink small squid from 30 minutes before the start every 5 minutes and repeat it during the entire effort.
What do you drink and when?
Svensson Sport’s drinks are the result of the decades of experience with top athletes in the most extreme situations. Follow the advice of the Svensson Hydraplan and find the best drink for your needs.
Drinking tips from Svensson
- No special drink regime is required for a duration of max. 1/2 – 1 hour. In many cases, water or Svensson Isodrink can suffice.
- If the duration of the exercise lasts longer, sports drinks are preferred
- Drink about 250 to 500 ml a quart to a half hour before the exercise period starts.
- Drink 150 or 200 ml every 15 minutes.
- Make sure that your drink is cool (approx. 12-15 ° C)