Determine your amount of fluid loss during your intensive training
1) Determine your amount of fluid loss during your intensive training
Weigh you (after peeing / little clothing) before departure
Add all net weight of what you eat and drink during training
Weigh you again (for peeing / little clothing) on arrival
2) Make your sum: divide this result by the number of hours you trained and you will get your fluid loss per hour.
3) During your training sessions, precisely compensate for this loss of fluid per hour and thus teach your body a drinking habit in terms of both the number of moments of drinking.
4) Always have an Isodrink at a temperature between 12 and 18 degrees, especially on hot days. Too cold a drink can cause digestive problems, a too hot drink will cause you to lose the benefit of cooling.
5) If there is a hot day ahead, pre-hydrate the two days before by drinking an additional 1.5 liters of water spread over the day containing 5 to 15 gr Citra Xtr.
6) Drink small amounts of Isodrink all the time until 45 minutes before the start and start again 10 minutes before you start.